Goa gets a new boutique beach festival — WonderWall
WONDERWALL is a barrier which separates the mundane from transcendent reality. A true WonderWall always has a crack, or a slit or an opening which allows anyone a glimpse of what lies beyond the WonderWall.’
With a limited capacity of just 1,200 people, WonderWall celebrates Goa as the ultimate party paradise with thousands of dance music fans. It also recognises the evolution of dance music – not just in India but around the world.
WonderWall is earthy, organic and intimate. Instead of LED screens it has hand-painted signs, easy furniture and hammocks.
At WonderWall, happiness is a way of life.
WonderWall is scheduled to run from 2 pm to 10 pm at Sunset Ashram.
The season tickets (3 days) to WonderWall are priced at INR 3375/- including coupons worth INR 500/- per day. The coupons are valid ONLY on the day the guest attends. Coupons for other days will not be given together on one day.
Single day passes are now on sale.We also have limited stock of single day passes 28th, 29th & 30th December. The tickets are priced at INR 899/-, INR 1699/-, INR 1999/- respectively
So grab your tickets.
Live by the sun. Dance by the moon. And embrace your gypsy soul.
Who is playing at WonderWall?
WonderWall will be an immersive and intimate experience for dance music fans from all over the country and around the world, perfect for the beach setting.
Hosted by Nikhil Chinapa, playing duties on the opening day fall on American house music producer King Arthur. House heavyweight Norman Doray and Bangalore-based Rohit Barker, among other names will also be announced. There will also be a special surprise in store for attendees on day two with a special line-up curated by Anjunadeep that includes a back-to-back set by rising Finnish superstar Yotto and UK-favourite Jody Wisternoff. Amsterdam’s fast-rising duo Cubicolor will also be a part of the line-up. WonderWall also features a Defected in the House showcase with Grammy Award-winning house music producer Roger Sanchez, Brussels-based house music producer Kid Crème alongside British producer Funkagenda and India’s Nawed Khan and Aneesh Gera.
WonderWall is a limited capacity event that has been conceptualised and put together by friends – Nikhil Chinapa, Shailesh Shetty and Oum Pradutt – founder, Phase 1 Events and Experiences. WonderWall is an attempt to go back to the days when beach parties were at the heart of the typical Goan experience, with support from Sunset Ashram.
For further details contact +91-98450 01991
Terms & Conditions
- The Event is scheduled to be conducted on 28th, 29th, 30th December 2016 from 2:00 PM till 10:00 PM in Sunset Ashram, Ashvem Beach, Goa.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling. Beware of fake / counterfeit / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- Entry permitted to patrons of 18 years and above. Patrons below 18 years will not be permitted in the venue premises.
- Pets are NOT allowed at the festival.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid ID proof. If you intend on drinking at the festival, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the festival grounds. In case a patron below legal drinking age is caught drinking alcohol he/she shall be required to forthwith exit from the event.
- The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto.
- Handheld personal communication devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised. As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission from Phase 1 Event & Experiences, Nikhil Chinapa & Shailesh Shetty.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons. Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions. This event uses amplified sound. Wear hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- No drug use – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorized by written confirmation from Phase 1 Event & Experiences, Nikhil Chinapa & Shailesh Shetty.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Phase 1 Event & Experiences, Nikhil Chinapa & Shailesh Shetty, and any of its partners, organizers are not to be held responsible for any mishap that may occur during their usage. Any disputes to be settled under Goa jurisdiction courts only.
- Arms and ammunition, knives, eatables, lazer devices, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
- No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained. Phase 1 Event & Experiences, Nikhil Chinapa, and Shailesh Shetty encourages festival guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Goa jurisdiction courts only. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders. For enquiries contact: submerge.in