- This event has passed.
Stiv Hey vs Tuhin Mehta : Hyderabad
April 22 @ 8:00 pm - April 23 @ 1:00 amFree
Futuristic sounds characterised by the precise mix of driving bass-lines and solid hypnotic grooves is what Italian star STIV HEY brings to the table. Add Tuhin Mehta to the mix and we can create a galactic techno journey for underground music fans all over India!
About STIV HEY:
It’s unusual for an artist’s first releases to be acknowledged by Dubfire, Richie Hawtin, Adam Beyer, and Marco Carola. Then again, Stiv Hey isn’t your usual artist.Hailing from Milan, Hey is quickly becoming an authority in techno, spearheading the next generation of music leaders. Approaching the genre with a contemporary edge, Hey creates punchy, melodic techno backed by sexy instrumentals. In doing so, Hey has designed his own sound, which fans lightly refer to as Techno Champagne.A SCI+TEC artist, Hey has already begun to see sold-out performances on an international scale. At the end of 2016, Hey completely jammed Plazma Club in Bulgaria, and closed out a 7-hour show on Mauritius Island with a 15-minute applause from the crowd. Turning to Asia, Hey’s China tour saw incredible success at all stops, and a third tour in India further revealed the establishment of a fan base in the eastern hemisphere.Relocating to Barcelona, Hey is currently developing a party brand series titled, “Memories,” which European fans can be on the lookout for in Winter 2017.East or west, Stiv Hey is an ascending figure in the techno landscape.For more about Stiv Hey, visit:
About Tuhin Mehta:
Tuhin Mehta is one of the pinnacles of India’s techno wave. Belonging to the old school breed of DJs with two decades of credentials and his pioneering innovative style, Tuhin has repeatedly been marked out as one of the most important players in dance music in India.A professionally qualified sound engineer from SAE in Chennai, along with being an international ambassador to the Berklee College of Music, Tuhin not only has immense experience from the various clubs that he has played in over the years, he also has a sharp understanding of the technical aspects behind sound production. Tuhin was appointed Pioneer Pro DJ for India since 2007 and his innate ability as a DJ has been keeping him busy on all fronts: DJing at the biggest clubs to packed crowds, producing massive tunes that get featured on award winning albums and now organising one of India’s top-notch music festivals – Go:Madras in his home town of Chennai – Tuhin Mehta is obviously here to stay and each year his imprint on the scene in India is becoming everlasting.Tuhin approaches music with a strong detail to rhythms that rise above generic techno with his masterful use of technology meshed with his technical prowess of analog gear having tinged his sets wit a unique sound that has become signature of Tuhin Mehta. Filled with quirky melody and heavy drummage, weaving irresistible synth lines through tough percussive frames creating a hypnotic journey – Tuhin has created a genre of his own in his thumping ‘EnergiTech’. His extensive background in DJing also makes him a sublime technician on the decks; a wizard with his equipment and his tunes, you’ll find that his mixing ability is unparalleled.Looking back at Tuhin’s career now, one can see how much the variety of his early musical schooling in tribal tech set the groundwork for his vision and sensibility to techno today. Considered a true DJs, DJ Tuhin has few equals in terms of influence and artistry.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling. Beware of fake / counterfeit / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode / QR Code / hologram has been tampered with. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Entry permitted to patrons of legal age. Patrons below legal age will not be permitted in the venue premises.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid ID proof. If you intend on drinking at the venue, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the venue. In case a patron below legal drinking age is caught drinking alcohol he/she shall be required to forthwith exit from the event.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the event.
- No drug use – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions. This event uses amplified sound. Wear hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Club rules apply.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders. For enquiries contact: email@example.com