- This event has passed.
Satellite Goa – Dec 2017
December 26, 2017 - December 30, 2017₹500 – ₹2250
The rocket is fired up, our satellite is sitting pretty on it and ready to be thrown into orbit once again. Our intention of course is to strap you on it and fling you into the unknown … if that’s alright with you?
When you pass this fascinating place called Goa, make sure you zoom into Waters on Vagator beach and check out some odd creatures that gather there for some unfathomable reason, around the end of each year. We haven’t been able to make sense of it so far. It appears all they want to do is make some god-awful noise and gyrate to it in completely uncoordinated fashion. For days that too!
If you’d like we can arrange for you to be dropped smack bang in the middle of this rather bizarre gathering. Let us know when we should pick you up.
Though we have to warn you. They claim, that once the people they have making the noise, (they call them djs … go figure!) get a hold of you, you will be crawling out of there on all fours every morning.
Very thoughtfully, they’ve set up some makeshift tables outside so you can crawl up to them and be fed a bunch of noodles or something they lovingly call, omelette-pav, while staring at your friend’s face like a zombie. At least they make sure you’re refuelled for another night of utterly senseless revelry.
When you’ve had enough of this madness, just let us know and we’ll teleport you back up to the Satellite from their beachside.
If you’re ready to hitch a ride then … it is now T-minus …. 😉
Terms & Conditions:
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling. Beware of fake / counterfeit / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode / QR Code / hologram has been tampered with. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Entry permitted to patrons of legal age. Patrons below legal age will not be permitted in the venue premises.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid ID proof. If you intend on drinking at the venue, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the venue. In case a patron below legal drinking age is caught drinking alcohol he/she shall be required to forthwith exit from the event.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the event.
- No drug use – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions. This event uses amplified sound. Wear hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Club rules apply.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders. For enquiries contact: email@example.com