- This event has passed.
Satellite Festival – Day 2
August 13, 2016 @ 9:00 pm - August 14, 2016 @ 6:00 am UTC+5.5
Terms & Conditions:
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling. Beware of fake / counterfeit / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode / QR Code / hologram has been tampered with. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Entry permitted to patrons of legal age. Patrons below legal age will not be permitted in the venue premises.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid ID proof. If you intend on drinking at the venue, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the venue. In case a patron below legal drinking age is caught drinking alcohol he/she shall be required to forthwith exit from the event.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the event.
- No drug use – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- By purchasing a ticket and being present at the event, you agree and give us permission to be photographed and/or filmed and give us permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing material
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions. This event uses amplified sound. Wear hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Club rules apply.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders. For enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org