- This event has passed.
Eelke Kleijn at Kitty Su Mumbai
September 21, 2018 @ 10:00 pm - September 22, 2018 @ 3:00 am UTC+5.5₹499
Eelke Kleijn is a rare talent. With work stretching across film scores, deep live shows and incredibly well formed production, he crosses a boundary from electronic producer and into a true modern day composer. With peers and tastemakers standing up for this unmistakable imagination, the Rotterdam based music maker’s potential has no bounds.
Eelke has released two albums and an array of first class remixes for the likes of John Legend and originals including his single “Celebrate Life” that was hand picked as BBC Radio 1’s ‘Essential New Tune.’ Sony to Eskimo Recordings to Suara have seen the young Dutchman’s vision in productions become world heard.
Defying limitations as an electronic artist, his work as a Hollywood ‘soundtracker’ has been seen in Parker, The Crossing, Wrath of the Titans, This Means War and Ron Howard’s Rush trailer. His career is in a constant accelerating push to the top and 2016 was no exception. Venturing to Seoul to perform in South Korea for the first time ever, he celebrated stand out performances around the globe in Los Angeles, New York, Argentina and several other night long sets as well.
Furthering his cinematic endeavors, Eelke Kleijn released his bootleg for The Hunger Games song “The Hanging Tree” by James Newton Howard featuring leading lady Jennifer Lawrence. Having also built a new studio last year, Eelke spent much of his time creating new music leading up to the launch of his new imprint DAYS like NIGHTS.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling. Beware of fake / counterfeit / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode / QR Code / hologram has been tampered with. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Entry permitted to patrons of legal age. Patrons below legal age will not be permitted in the venue premises.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age. Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid ID proof. If you intend on drinking at the venue, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the venue. In case a patron below legal drinking age is caught drinking alcohol he/she shall be required to forthwith exit from the event.
- Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the event.
- No drug use – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- By purchasing a ticket and being present at the event, you agree and give us permission to be photographed and/or filmed and give us permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing material
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions. This event uses amplified sound. Wear hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Club rules apply.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders. For enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org